Pages

December 4, 2011

Sunshine, wet dog and......



Another week has gone by with not much new to report. I'm going through serious burrito withdraws, oh what I would do for a La Roca burrito right now. Lauryn got a job at a cafe in the Newmarket neighborhood! I had an interesting job interview last week that I'm not going to get into on my blog. On my way to the interview I got terribly lost for about 2 hours, but with the help of Corina and a few bus drivers, I made it to the interview with 30 minutes to spare. As much as I'm enjoying staying with Corina, Lee and Rambo, I am very much looking forward to finding a job and moving in with people my own age.

Last Tuesday Lauryn and I checked out this bar called Chapel, which reminded me of Max's in Eugene (minus the free popcorn and with a little more class).
Lauryn and I also explored High Street, which is just a street downtown.


High Street


Corina, Rambo and I hiked Mt. Eden the other day. I should have brought my camera, but I didn't feel like it. It had great views of the city. Rocky has been taking great care of Lauryn and me. He taught us some bar tending skills and keeps inviting us out to do things. We might go sailing with him on Wednesday.


Yesterday it was raining here, perfect weather to make cupcakes to test for Corina's engagement party.

Not much else is new here. This week Lauryn and I have many adventures planned. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment