Pages

December 14, 2011

Everything will be fine



Rambo's first brothel party.


I can now say that I've driven in New Zealand, not just New Zealand, but NZ's biggest city, Auckland. I can also now say that I've driven onto a sidewalk to avoid hitting a car head on because I turned into the wrong side of the road. Oh how I miss my Honda.

This week has been rather draining, and it's only Tuesday. Monday morning my mood was "why did I move to foreign country, I must be out of my mind to think this will work out," by Monday night my mood had shifted into "I fucking love this place, it's beautiful, everyone is so friendly and everything is ten time easier here." And that's how my mood generally is. My mom is not going to like reading about how much I love it here, sorry mom!

Lauryn is enjoying her job at Sale Street Bar. Today I had a great interview where I was asked if I had a boyfriend. I won't tell you where this was of course, but I will tell you that it wasn't a brothel. Actually a place I'm very keen to working at.

Oh did I mention my dad arrived on Friday? I haven't seen my dad on vacation in a while. It's really nice/weird to see my dad so jolly. He wasn't even this happy when he was on Vicodin a few years back.
I apologize for the lack of photos, I will work on documenting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment